Terms and Conditions
Concluded between www.parapark.hu website (- hereinafter Site) operator Parapark OFFICE Ltd. (Budapest, Tárogató street 96/A. Ground floor 2. CP: 1021 - hereinafter Provider) and the registered recipients of the service provided on the website (hereinafter referred to as User).
(1) Visiting of the Portal and viewing the possible booking dates do not require pre-registration. The services through the portal (booking dates, voucher requests) are only available after a successful registration. Registration Process:
- Completion of the registration form: Fill in completely and correctly the "Registration Form" with real data and click on the "Register" button.
- Confirmation of the registration: The Provider sends an automatic E-mail with the necessary link to confirm the registration of the User, which click to (or a link to the browser URL field copied) User then confirms the registration. The unconfirmed registrations are automatically cancelled after... hours.
(2) During the registration, User enters the following data:
- Family name, and Last name (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- User-chosen password (required)
- Phone number (optional)
(3) The Provider is not liable for any problems resulting from the inaccurate information provided during the registration process.
(4) The data provided during the registration is managed by the Provider to identify the User and to prepare the invoice. In case the User signs up for Newsletter service as well, as described by the point 2, in addition to the above Services, the data specified by the user can be also used for sending information-related services available on the Portal newsletter.
(1) During or after the registration process, the Provider offers an opportunity to sign up for the newsletter services and ensures to inform the User about continuous opportunities, news, promotions and new information regarding the topic.
(2) The usage of the newsletter service or providing the related data is always optional.
(3) The Provider maintains data records based on data User provided. Data recorded in this database may only be given to any relevant third party with the user's prior consent.
(4) According to the Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications), the personal information provided by the User will be used exclusively for purposes strictly connected to the Site.
(5) The User can unsubscribe from the Newsletter Service free of charge without limitations and reasons at any time. In this case, the Provider may immediately delete the records of the User data. The User may withdraw the subscription by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
3 MAKING THE RESERVATION
(1) Reservation can be initiated only to the available dates indicated by green colour and by gold marked "last minute" dates in the calendar.
(2) To book it is required to login with the e-mail address and the password provided during the registration process.
(3) For a successful reservation the Provider sends an e-mail to the User to the e-mail address previously specified during the Registration process. This e-mail includes:
- Name of the chosen track
- Date and time
- Required information to compensate the fee, such as:
- Account number
- User name
- The amount to be charged
- Identification code
(4) The fee for each game and is 9.000 HUF (nine-thousands) except for “Last minute” booking, see at point (7).
The Provider issues a prepayment request (receipt) with the billing information given during the booking process and sends the user a notice of the successful booking by an e-mail attachment.
If the fee is deposited in the Provider's account within the deadline set in the prepayment request, the Provider creates an electronic bill (e-bill). This e-bill and the confirmation letter is sent to User’s e-mail address that has been provided during the registration.
(5) The reservation becomes effective if the service fee has been credited to Provider's account.
(6) If the fee is not deposited in by the Provider's account seven (7) days prior to the reservation date, the User will receive an automatic reminder letter via e-mail stating that in case the fee is not received until midnight 3 days before the reservation date, the reservation will be cancelled.
(7) In case of 'last minute' booking, the fee must be paid in cash in the establishment its fee is 8.000 HUF (eight-thousands).
4 CANCELLATION POLICY
(1) User has the possibility to delete the registered but not yet paid reservation in the Portal’s booking calendar.
(2) A registered and already paid reservation can be cancelled by the User via e-mail.
(3) If the User cancels a reservation that has already been paid at least 72 hours before the booked date, the Provider will remit the full amount of the paid fee.
(4) If the User cancels the booking that has already been paid between 72 - 36 hours prior to the booked date, the fee remission cannot be claimed, however the Provider allows a reservation for another date.
(5) If the User cancels the booking that has already been paid in less than 36 hours prior to the actual booking date, neither the remission fee, nor the possibility of change of date can be claimed.
5 DELETING A BOOKING
(1) According to the “Terms and Conditions” in paragraph 3. (6), if the fee is not deposited in the Provider's account 36 hours before the booked date, the reservation is cancelled automatically.
(2) If the Provider cannot provide the dates booked due to technical or other reasons, the reservation will be cancelled, but in this case – as per User’s wish, the Provider gives a new date or refunds the paid amount.
6 GIFT VOUCHER
(1) To request a voucher a login is required with the e-mail address and password previously provided during the registration. The voucher can be downloaded by clicking the link in the email notification of the payment.
(2) The voucher can be used in any tracks of Barcelona within 6 months. The expiry date is indicated in the voucher. Each voucher can be used only once during its validity period.
(3) It is not possible to extend the validity of an expired voucher.
7 CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
(1) Everyone is involved in the game at his/her own risk.
(2) Required minimum age to participate is 14 years. Between the ages of 14-16, the Users can participate only if accompanied by an adult person.
(3) It is prohibited to participate in the game under the effect of alcohol or any other mind-altering substances.
(4) Relation to a delay 15 minutes lateness to the time booked the start of the game is no longer possible. In this case, the fee is not refundable.
(5) The duration of the game is one hour. It is not possible to extend this time.